Bloodroot - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: bloodwort, red pucoon, redroot, coon root, paucon, sweet slumber, tetterwort, snakebite, Indian paint
Color: white to lavender blues and purples.
Bloom time: March to April
Height: 0.50 to 0.75 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Sunlight: Part shade to full shade
Soil: well drained soil
Temprature: 50°F (10°C).
Fertilizer: apply any organic fertilizer
- To keep the plant from entering dormancy, you should keep the soil moist.
- In fact, regular watering, twice a week, will allow the leaves to remain throughout much of summer.
- This can be reduced in fall and winter so it can go dormant.
You can begin feeding your plants with a balanced fertilizer once they have reached their second year of growth.
When this plant is happy in its location, it will colonize and provide many years of flowering.
Bloodroot was used by eastern American Indian tribes as a red dye and in the treatment of ulcers, skin conditions, and as a blood purifier as well as for treating ulcers and skin conditions.
- Bloodroot is used in herbal medicine in very small doses, mainly for bronchial problems and severe throat infections.
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor / physian befor use.
http://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/flowers/bloodroot/how-to-grow-bloodroot.htm https://content.ces.ncsu.edu/bloodroot-sanguinaria-canadensis-l https://www.drugs.com/npc/bloodroot.html