Bitter nightshade - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: American bittersweet
Bloom time: May to June
Height: 15.00 to 20.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Sticky Nightshade is a densely prickly perennial herb, native to South America. It has naturalized in parts of India. Leaves are pinnately cut into lobes. Leaves are up to 30 cm long, segments up to 10 cm long, on 10 cm long stalks. Leaves have thorns on the ris.
Sunlight: Full sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 20 °C
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Even the sepals are armed with yellow prickles.
- The sepals grow to 1.
- 5 cm long during fruiting period.
- Star-like flowers are purplish or white, 1.
- 5 cm across, with ovate petals, 1 cm long, 4-8 mm wide.
Woodland gardens, naturalized areas. Provides quick cover for fences, arbors, trellises, posts, walls or other structures in the landscape. Also may be grown along the ground to camouflage rock piles or old tree stumps.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
- Its generally kep indoor in living room and in terrac area.
No serious insect or disease problems. Euonymus scale and two-marked treehoppers may cause significant damage in some areas.