Bishop's weed - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Aegopodium podagraria Variegatum
Color: medium green
Bloom time: May to June
Height: 0.50 to 1.00 feet
Difficulty level: :easy to grow
Planting & Care
Snow on the mountain plant is hardy in USDA plant hardiness zones 3 through 9. Growing Aegopodium is easy in the right location. It tolerates almost any soil as long as it is well-drained, and needs full or partial shade. Shade is particularly important in areas with hot summers. In locations with mild summer temperatures, snow on the mountain ground cover won’t mind some morning sun.
Sunlight: Full sun to part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Water: Dry to medium
Temprature: 13 to 18 degrees
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Bishop’s weed requires very little care.
- The plants grow best if watered during dry spells.
- In late spring or early summer, the plants produce small, white flowers.
- Many growers think the flowers detract from the attractive foliage and pick them off as they appear, but removing the flowers isn’t necessary to keep the plants healthy.
Avoid use of this plant in any mixed planting with other perennials such as in a rock garden or border. Best in a pure, contained planting (surrounded by natural or installed barriers) where it can be allowed to grow and spread solely as a ground cover
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
- Its generally kep indoor in living room and in terrac area.
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.