Arctostaphylos uva-ursi - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: common bearberry and kinninnick
Color: Flower Color. Pink
Bloom time: April to May
Height: 0.50 to 1.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
If you have a large plot of poor soil and need to landscape it, then bearberry ground cover is your plant. It thrives on soil poor in nutrients and sandy soil that has a hard time supporting other ground covers.
Sunlight: Full sun to part shade
Water: Dry to medium
Temprature: temperatures which may occur -10° -8° -6° -4°
Fertilizer: Apply for organic fertilizer
- Plants should be sheltered from wind and prefer soil that is poor and acidic, never wet.
Bearberry is a low growing evergreen. It has a stem that rises 2-8" off the ground and is covered in a thick bark and fine silky hairs.
- Moderate to large scale ground cover with year round interest.
- Helps control soil erosion on slopes and hillsides.
- Effective when grown around shrubs, along sunny border margins, in naturalized areas and in native plant gardens.
- Herb gardens.
- Drape over a wall.
- Rock gardens.
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor.