Ananas bracteatus striatus - Plant
( 1 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Ornamental pineapple, variegated pine apple.
Color: Red,Scarlet (Dark Red).
Height: 24-36 in. (60-90 cm).
Difficulty level: Easy.
Planting & Care
Sunlight: The plant prefers bright direct sunlight. At least 6 hrs full sun needs to be provided daily. In fact, the sunnier the position, the stronger will be the coloring of the leaves.
Soil: Well-drained soil with ample organic matter.
Water: Allow the top half inch of the soil/potting mixture to dry before watering again. Avoid over watering in winter.
Temprature: It requires warm growing conditions.
Fertilizer: Use a water-soluble balanced liquid fertilizer from the top of the plant every month. It absorbs water and nutrients from a watertight reservoir formed where the leaves come together.
- Red pineapple leaves have stout spines along the edges which tend to shred the arm of a careless weeder.
- The plant is generally used as an accent plant.
- Container plant, patio plant.