Tillandsia Cyanea, Pink Quill ( Green ) - Plant
( 1 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: pink quill
Bloom time: Winter
Height: 10 in (25 cm)
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
The deep planting encourages the developing stem to send out roots to help stabilize the plant and perhaps eliminate the need for staking. Also, deep planting keeps lily bulbs cool when temperatures soar.
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 7°C (45°F),
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- In the spring and summer months, feed air plants every two weeks by spraying them with a high phosphorus fertilizer, diluted to ½ the normal strength.
- Leaf scales absorb the nutrients in the fertilizer.
- No fertilizer is required in the fall and winter months.
Pink Quill (T. cyanea), can be grown in a pot. Others tillandsia species can be pinned, tied, or glued onto a mount, such as twisted piece of wood or a large seashell.
- Used externally, it is very effective on burns and sunburn, as well as a variety of skin diseases (eczema, pruritus, psoriasis, acne) – it is extremely constructive and protective.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
Luckily, plants are deer-resistant, so they might help keep nearby flowers from being eaten.