Stock - Plant
( 9 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: brompton stock
Bloom time: May to July
Height: 1.00 to 3.00 feet
Difficulty level: :easy to grow
Planting & Care
Stock flower info says the plant is an annual, grown from seed to fill those bare spots among other blooms in the spring to summer garden. Other info says stock flowers can be biennial
In areas without freezing winters, stock flower info says it may even perform as a perennial. Stock flowers bloom from spring to summer, offering continuous blooms in the sunny garden when given the right stock plant care
Sunlight: Full sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 50 to 55 F
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Growing stock is not a complicated project, but it does require a period of cold.
- The duration of cold needed as a part of stock plant care is two weeks for early blooming types and 3 weeks or more for late varieties.
Temperatures should remain at 50 to 55 F.
- (10-13 C.
- ) during this timeframe.
- Colder temperatures may damage the roots.
- If you neglect this aspect of caring for stock plants, blooms will be sparse or possibly nonexistent.
Cottage gardens. Beds and borders. Plant in areas where flower fragrance can easily be enjoyed.
- Parts Used Medicinally; Subsitiutes; Constituents; Medicinal Action -Description---The root-stock or rhizome is short,
- Veal, beef, and chicken bones are most commonly used
- use pesticide applications to protect ornamental trees, shrubs, flowers, and turf, including in and around structures
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor / physian befor use