Sedum Spurium Voodoo, Sedum Spurium Dragon's blood - Plant
( 195 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Caucasian stonecrop
Bloom time: August to September
Height: 0.25 to 0.50 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Sedum spurium prefers a hot, dry, sandy, poor soil. Does not tolerate excessive moisture so good drainage is essential; it may be necessary to grow on a slope.
In the spring, place the seeds in a compost containing container, wrap in a plastic bag and refrigerate for three weeks. Next, plant the container into the ground in a shady location beneath glass. Transplant seedlings to their final location as they emerge.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: Temperature: 68 - 72F
Fertilizer: well-drained soil
- May overtake alpine plantings, so cut back to stop it smothering other plants.
Cut back to ground level in the autumn.
Susceptible to fungal disease if overwatered.
- Can attract slugs, snails, and scale insects.
Rock garden or small area ground cover. Border fronts. Stone wall pockets. Sunny banks or slopes. Edging. Along walks and foundations. Containers. Best when planted in groups or massed as a ground cover.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
No serious insect or disease problems. Slugs and snails may appear. Watch for scale.