Sage-leaved alangium - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Sage Leaved Alangium
Bloom time: February to June
Height: 3 to 10 meters
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
plant have long tap roots which need to stretch out so the plants prefer well-dug, loose, well-draining soil; in preparing a bed, dig down 2 feet in depth and about 3 feet across to ensure the soil isn’t too compact.
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Feed plants only sparingly; overfertilization can cause stems to break in the fall.
- You can add diluted fertilizer into the water, though avoid getting the fertilizer near the plant’s base; it may help to build a moat in a circle around the plant about 18 inches out.
The leaves are elliptic oblong, elliptic lanceolate or oblong lanceolate. The flowers are greenish white, fascilcled, axillary or on old wood.
- Unverified information In Ayurveda the roots and the fruits are used for treatment of rheumatism, and hemorrhoid.
- Externally it is used for the treatment of bites of rabbits, rats, and dogs.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
Downy mildew, rust, and powdery mildew can also affect the plants. If fungal diseases are spotted early, spray with a general garden fungicide.