Phalsa, Falsa, Grewia subinaequalis - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Triumfetta cuneata, Triumfetta neglecta
Bloom time: July-October.
Height: 60-90 cm
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Falsa growing plant of the genus Grewia also known as Phalsa, Falsa shrub or small tree perennial evergreen to deciduous plant also used as ornamental plant grow in subtropical, tropic or mediterranean climate.
Leaves color is green the shape orbicular. Flower color yellow orange or red-orange.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 44* C
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Flowers are arranged in cymes or umbels, predominantly yellow, regular, on stalks 0.
- 2–3 mm long.
- All 5 sepals are free.
- Flower tube is 1.
- 5–3 mm long, with 5 petals, free.
- Stamens are 5–10 (inserted on a raised disc), free of the petals.
- Capsule is ovoid, densely tomentose, 6.
- 5-7 mm long, 4.
- 5-6 mm in diameter, covered with spines.
- Flowering: July-October.
- Medicinal Uses of Phalsa Fruit.
- Unripe fruit relieves inflammation and is used to treat respiratory, heart, fever, and blood afflictions.
- The ripe fruit is cooling.
- It is used to relieve heat conditions, throat disorders, and stomach aches
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
for medicinal use