Ophiopogon jaburan 'Veriegatus' - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Mondo grass.
Bloom time: Summer.
Height: 2 feet.
Difficulty level: Easy.
Planting & Care
Sunlight: Partial to full shade, but can withstand full sun in cooler areas, if they receive sufficient water.
Soil: Well draining, slightly acidic soil (pH 5.5-6.5).
Water: Water regularly and deeply. Twice a week in summer will be more than enough, unless it is excessively hot.
Temprature: It is frost hardy to -5°C.
Fertilizer: A light application of a balanced fertilizer or a top dressing of compost in the spring.
- The ‘calming effect of mondo grasses makes them excellent fillers around accent plants such as cycads, and they are equally charming as border plants in the front of flower beds.