Kuchla - Seeds
( 24 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
Botanical Name: Strychnus nuxvomica
Sanskrit Name: Kupilu
English Name: Nux vomica
Common Names: Kuchla
Common name: Crowfig, Nux-voanica tree, Poision nut, Snake wood, Bailewa, Kajra, Kuchala
Color: Small greenish white flowers appear in terminal cymes.
Height: 10-12 m
Difficulty level: Easy
Planting & Care
Soil: Loam and clay soils rich in organic matter are ideal.
Water: Immediately after planting plants are given light irrigation. Irrigation should be given, if there is no rain.
- It is propagated by seeds.
- Seeds are sown in polythene bags during May - June.
- Before sowing the seeds, it is soaked in water so that there sill be better germination.
- The seeds will germinate within 20 - 25 days.
- The seedling are planted at a distance of 6 x 6 m distance during July.
- The pits of the size of 0.
- 5 x 0.
- 5 x 0.
- 5 m and filled with FYM # 5 kg and neem cake 500 g/ pit are dug previously during may - June.
Harvesting: The tree comes to flower after about three years of planting. Flowering starts in the month of August and fruits ripen during October. Fruits starts falling on the ground when they mature. Fruits are harvested by plucking, when they start falling on the ground. Fruits are dried and seeds are taken out from the fruits. Before filling a gunny bags the seeds are dried and kept in dry and clan place and there after sold in the market.
- Weeding: Weeding should be done after two months of planting and whenever required.
- As the plants grow tall then no regular weeding is required.
- It is used for digestive complaints such as indigestion, vomiting, cjiarxhoea, and constipation.
- It is given for over sensitivity and irritability.
Nuxvomica is also good for colds with a blocked nose, flue with fever, shivering coughs with larynx pain.
- It is used for irregular menstruction, frequent urination, morning sickness and labour pain.
- Kuchla fruit is useful in treatement of leucoderma, blood disorders, piles, jaundice, urinary discharge and ulcers.