Malabar Nut - Plant
( 2 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Pachira aquatica Lemon Blush
Color: golden yellow
Bloom time: Seasonal bloomer
Height: 20.00 to 30.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Enjoys a dappled sun / full shade position in your garden and remember to water often. Keep in mind when planting that Malabar Nut is thought of as tender, so remember to wait until your soil is warm and the night time temperature is well above freezing before moving outside
Sunlight: Full sun to part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- The leaves are known to moderate the hypotensive activity, by lowering the blood pressure.
- They assist in conditions like uterine involution, menorrhagia (excessive menstural bleeding), post-childbirth hemorrhage and uterine stimulant activity.
The fresh juice obtained from leaves of Malabar nut has been used to treat tuberculosis.
- Its local use gives relief from pyorrhea and bleeding gums
Interesting tropical plant for frost-free areas. Foliage houseplant. Bonsai.
- Adhatoda is useful for curing coughs, colds and asthma and is easy to administer.
- It has been used for centuries, and is mentioned in Sanskrit scripture
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.
https://myfolia.com/plants/43576-malabar-nut-justicia-adhatoda http://www.missouribotanicalgarden.org/PlantFinder/PlantFinderDetails.aspx?taxonid=258906&isprofile=0&cv=4 http://www.flowersofindia.net/risearch/search.php?query=Malabar+Nut&stpos=0&stype=AND