Lily of the Valley - Plant
( 3 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Convallaria majalis
Bloom time: April
Height: 0.50 to 1.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Before tucking your pips into the planting medium, snip the last inch off the roots. This will activate the roots, encourage moisture uptake and jump start the growing process. Plant your lily of the valley so the tops barely poke above the soil surface, about 1 1/2" apart.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- The pips should swell a bit and become hard.
- Before tucking your pips into the planting medium, snip the last inch off the roots.
- This will activate the roots, encourage moisture uptake and jump start the growing process.
- Plant your lily of the valley so the tops barely poke above the soil surface, about 1 1/2" apart.
Best as a ground cover for shady areas where aggressive spread is desired. May be too rambunctious for shady areas of rock gardens or borders. Popular cut flower. Performs well under the shade of trees and shrubs.
- Rootstocks are used in medicine.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
please consult appropriate doctor before use.