Hing, Asafoetida - Plant
( 24 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Peucedanum jaeschkeanum,
Bloom time: April-June.
Height: 12 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Asafoetida commonly known as “Hing” or “Heeng” is a powerful spice. The smell of Asafoetida is very strong somewhat like concentrated Onions and Garlic put together. Only little quantities of this Hing Spice is powerful enough to give an ultimate Flavor and Aroma to your dishes.
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: -5 and -10°c
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Asafoetida is extensively used in Indian Cuisine in various types of curries, vegetables, dals and meat dishes.
- Asafoetida or Hing adds an ultimate flavor and aroma to the food.
- abdominal injuries
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.