Greater Cardamom, Badi Elachi - Plant
( 10 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: genera Elettaria,cardamom
Bloom time: April to May
Height: 6.00 to 15.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Capers are found in Jerusalem and around Nazareth and are offered as a sort of Hors d oeuvre to stimulate the appetite or to increase the desire to eat. The beauty of caper flowers is as fragile and short-lived as that of poppy flowers: the delicate, cream-white petals and lively purple stamina persist only a few hours.
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Water: Medium to wet
Temprature: 15°C to 35°C
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Nevertheless, the flowers of wild caper bushes are a common sight in all countries surrounding the Mediterranean Sea, extending even to the Sahara in North Africa and the dry regions of Central Asia, where the plant is thought to have originated.
- Capers are essential for several Mediterranean cuisines and are mostly associated with Italian foods.
Spice for tropical areas. Otherwise primarily grown ornamentally (fragrant and attractive leaves) in homes or greenhouses where flowers/fruits are unlikely to appear.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
No known serious insect or disease problems.