Echeveria Runyonii - Plant
( 12 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Mexican Hen and Chicks.
Bloom time: Summer.
Height: 15–20 cm
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Growing plants can be inexpensive, particularly when growing them from seed. Seeds of plants flowers should usually be sown directly into the sunny flower bed, as developing roots do not like to be disturbed.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Like all succulents, Echeveria need soil that drains quickly.
- This helps prevent moisture from rotting the roots.
- Many growers will create their own special mixture of soil and perlite.
- However, good quality potting soil, or a cactus mix will work fine.
- As a rule of thumb, when you squeeze a handful of moist soil together, it should crumble apart again when released.
Houseplant, Rock Garden and Showy Tree.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
Bacterial and fungal spots, powdery mildew, bacterial wilt. Minimize wetting of foliage to avoid disease.