Dead Rat Tree - Plant
( 5 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Dead-rat tree, African baobab.
Height: 25 m
Difficulty level: Easy.
Planting & Care
Sunlight: Full sun.
Soil: Stoney, well drained soils.
Water: Keep the soil moist.
Temprature: Minimum 10-13 degree C.
- The baobab s bark, leaves, fruit, and trunk are all used.
- The bark of the baobab is used for cloth and rope, the leaves for condiments and medicines.
- The fruit, called "monkey bread", is eaten.
- Sometimes people live inside of the huge trunks.
- Baobabs are strikingly beautiful as dominant, attention grabbing specimens.
- Not for the small garden!