Country Mallow - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Sida cordifolia
Bloom time: Late Spring/Early Summer
Height: 18-24 in.
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Common marshmallow plants grow best in sandy, moist soil and are not fussy about the soil s pH level. They need partial shade to full sun. Prepare their seeds for sowing by placing them in damp peat moss inside a plastic bag, and keep the bagged seeds in a refrigerator for four to six weeks
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soi
Temprature: 20 and 30°C.
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- The common marshmallow’s leaves, flowers, roots and seeds are edible.
- The roots contain a mucilagelike material that can be cooked into a soft sweet food -- the original marshmallow candy.
- Making it begins with peeling and thinly slicing several roots.
- Place the slices in a pot, and barely cover them with hot water.
Mallow leaves are deliciously cooked in the popular With endless cuisines nominating Mallow leaves in and as a special dish, Mallow has undoubtedly spread worldwide owing to its attractive features and varieties.
- nflammation of the oral mucosa
- seeds and leaves
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.
http://www.thegardenhelper.com/mallow.html http://homeguides.sfgate.com/marshmallow-plants-grow-104028.html http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/74728/#b