Cordyline - Plant
( 3 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: lectric Pink Dracaena ... Pink Dracaena, Pink Cordyline, Dracaena Palm, Cordyline Plant, Giant Dracaena
Color: red, purple, white, or yellow
Bloom time: Seasonal bloomer
Height: 9.00 to 15.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
cordyline is good grown in US zones 10 – 12. This plant does not like 55 degrees and below in temperatures. This plant likes partial shade to almost full sun. When in full-sun the plant should be watered more often. If this plant is being gown indoors, put it in a bright spot but no sunlight that is direct.
Sunlight: Part shade to full shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 55 degrees
Fertilizer: Apply for organic fertilizer
- If this plant is being gown indoors, put it in a bright spot but no sunlight that is direct.
- Allow the soil to dry out in between watering.
- Keep air humid (especially indoors) though so mist every so often.
special featureis cordyline “Festival Burgundy.
- Cordyline fruticosa spent most of its history with humans as a food, a source of alcohol, or a medicine.
- Now its foliage is in demand Use Ti leaves to wrap foods to be grilled, steamed or baked.
- Houseplant for bright, humid areas.
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor / physian befor use