Cassia Grandis - Plant
( 47 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: pink shower
Bloom time: March to April
Height: 40.00 to 60.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
A really pretty cassia can be obtained by crossing cassia fistula with cassia javanica. They then produce what is called the Rainbow Shower tree. The flowers are stunning, hanging in long panicles, and in varying shades of yellows, pinks, and and creamy white∼tones. It is a tropical cross, and cannot tolerate frosts.
Sunlight: Full sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 21-26 deg C.
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- you will get up some seedlings.
- Soaking the bean like seeds first, in a moist paper towel and placing under the sink a day or two until they sprout speeds up the process.
- If you can t do that, it will take anywhere from 3 weeks to a month to see them appear on the soil surface
Ornamental. Shade tree. Formerly planted in some populated areas as a street tree, but this use has waned as planners have shifted to using Cassia x nealiae for this purpose because this hybrid does not drop as many leaves at flowering time and does not produce seed pods. Lawn specimen.
- The pungent honey-like substance found abundantly in the pods is sometimes mixed with milk and consumed as refreshment.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.