Carex Morrowii Variegata - Plant
( 15 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Japanese grass sedge
Bloom time: April to July
Height: 1.00 to 1.50 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
This sedge s pearly, straplike leaves resemble striped ribbon waiting to be wrapped around a package. It sports fuzzy green flowers with green stamens in late spring. Grow as an edging or groundcover.Bright green and white foliage. Sometimes late to emerge in spring.
Sunlight: Part shade to full shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Water: Medium to wet
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Full sun (with adequate moisture) or part shade.
- Grows best in damp soil and shade, but can take wetter soil and more sun.
Group or mass as a ground cover in shade areas of borders or woodland gardens. Grows well in the shade of trees. Effective accent for smaller gardens. Also appropriate for areas with moist soils such as low spots and stream/pond margins.
- This sedge s pearly, straplike leaves resemble striped ribbon waiting to be wrapped around a package.
- It sports fuzzy green flowers with green stamens in late
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
No serious insect or disease problems.