Bamboo Multi Roots - Plant
( 1 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Height: 5.0 to 10.0 feet
Difficulty level: Easy
Planting & Care
Since bamboo likes high ambient moisture levels, daily misting of bamboo house plants are recommended. Place the bamboo where it can get direct natural lighting if possible. Most indoor bamboo cannot retain all their foliage and some leaf drop is to be expected.
Follow fertilizing directions for the size container you have. A good potting soil, mixed with perlite for drainage works great. Just keep a check on the soil and allow it to dry out between watering. Bamboo likes water, but loves drainage.
Do not leave your containers of bamboo outside during the winter months and expect it to live. In cold climate zones you must move the container into a protected warm area during the cold winter months.
Sunlight: Partial to full sunlight.
Soil: Bamboo plants also like to have fertile, slightly acidic, well drained but moist soil.
Water: The key to watering bamboo is to water often enough and deeply enough to keep the soil moist.
Temprature: 18°C to 35°C
Fertilizer: Use a slow release fertilizer.
- The water in the pot needs to be replaced with fresh, clean water once a week.
- The little pot should be scrubbed to prevent calcium or mineral deposits from building up on the edge of the pot and on the plant stem.
- If the plants have been grown in water, make sure the container is at least half full of water.
- If it is growing in soil, make sure the soil is moist, not soaking or dried out.
- This plant is frequently sold in decorative pots as a finished product rather than something to take home and re-pot in a more attractive vessel, which again makes it a good choice if you don t want to put much effort into plant care.
http://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/foliage/bamboo/caring-for-bamboo-plants-in-your-garden.htm http://www.flowershopnetwork.com/blog/flower-plant-care/plant-care/caring-for-lucky-bamboo-dracaena-sanderiana/ http://www.lewisbamboo.com/indoor-bamboo.html