Anthriscus cerefolium - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Wild chervil, cow parsley
Bloom time: June to September
Height: 1.00 to 3.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
plants prefer a near-neutral pH range of 5.5–7.0. A pH of 6.5 is just about right for most home gardens (slightly acidic to neutral).An accurate soil test will tell you where your pH currently stands. Acidic (sour) soil is counteracted by applying finely ground limestone, and alkaline (sweet) soil is treated with ground sulfur.
Sunlight: Part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 41° F
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Clean away from around the base of the rosebushes any trimmed debris that can harbor disease and insects.
- Late in the season, stop deadheading rugosas so that hips will form on the plants; these can be harvested and dried on screens, away from sunlight, then stored in an airtight container.
Interesting plant for shady areas of the landscape. Native plant gardens. Woodland areas. Culinary herb for herb gardens.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
No serious insect or disease problems. Watch for slugs and snails