Aiakilipha - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: lamengueira, Fijian fire plant, Fire Dragon Plant, Beefsteak Plant, Hu-ling
Color: white, pink or red
Bloom time: Flowers freely
Height: 4.00 to 6.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Acalypha growing shrub or small tree of the genus Acalypha also known as Copperleaf, Acalypha perennial evergreen or annual plant also used as ornamental hedge plabt or indoor plant, can grow in tropic mediterranean, subtropical or temperate climate
Sunlight: Full sun to part shade
Soil: Clay Soil
Temprature: 10 °C.
Fertilizer: apply any organic fertilizer
- Put the pot or container in a sunny or partially shaded location if growing it outdoors, or near a window with bright light inside.
- Finally, in the care of Acalypha wilkesiana, always apply some water after planting.
Garden Uses:In St. Louis, grow in containers or baskets on decks, patios or rooftop gardens. It is a good plant for color and should be used as an accent for both color and texture in a container. Or, it can be grown year-round in a greenhouse or sun room giving the area a tropical feel.
- Skin deasies
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
- Its generally keep indoor
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor / physian befor use.