Acmella Oleracea, Toothache, Akarkara - Plant
( 10 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Embelia tsjeriam-cottam
Bloom time: April
Height: 15.00 to 20.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Spilanthes toothache plant is generally propagated via seed and is suitable for cultivation in USDA zones 9-11. Toothache plant is quite easy to grow and is resistant to disease, insects and even our rabbit friends.
Sunlight: Full sun to part shade
Soil: well-drained soi
Temprature: 37.7 °C
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Spilanthes herb care is straightforward as long as over-watering is avoided and spring and summer temperatures are adequate.
- Spilanthes toothache plant is native to tropical climes, so it does not respond well to cold temperatures and is not tolerant of frost.
This tree or shrub has somewhat limited ornamental value. Good for hedgerows, screens, naturalized woodland areas or integrated into native plantings.
- Seed is used as a vermifuge, the bark of the root in toothache and decoction of leaves as a gargle in sore-throat and in making a soothing ointment.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
- Its generally kep indoor in living room and in terrac area.
e.g:for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor physian before use.