Thunbergia Mysorensis, Mysore Trumpet Vine - Plant
( 332 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
When trained over a high pergola and bloomimg, it’s truly a magnificent spectacle with countless pendulous flower clusters hanging on long chain-like spikes like a drapery, providing sheer delight, seemingly everyday of the year as the flowers are so long-lasting. It produces numerous clusters of showy bi-coloured reddish brown and yellow blossoms, almost year round in favourable growing conditions. It is considered to be the prettiest flowering vine in the world as acclaimed in the book, Vines of the World.
Common name: Clock Vine, Lady’s Slipper Vine, Dolls’ Shoes
Color: Bicolored reddish brown and yellow.
Bloom time: All year round.
Height: 6-10 meters long.
Difficulty level: Medium.
Planting & Care
Sunlight: Full sun to light shade.
Soil: Moderately fertile humus soil with a mix of sand and should be well-drained.
Water: Water moderately and regularly, keeping it evenly moist. More water during hot seasons and less in cooler clime.
Fertilizer: Feed fortnightly or monthly with a flowering fertilizer to boost flowering.
- Encourage bushiness by tip pinching during formative years.
- Require regular pruning to keep it within control as it can be quite unruly with its haphazard branching, as well as to promote more blooms.
- Grow it to cover and decorate garden fences, trellises, arbors and arches.
- An ideal landscape flowering vine that can be grown on ground or containers for added interest.