Pandanus Pygmaeus - Plant
( 22 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Freycinetia leucacantha, Freycinetia graminifolia, Freycinetia racemosa, Pandanus racemosus
Color: Green & Yellow
Bloom time: summer
Height: 0.5 to 3ft.
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
The plant requires at least 4 hours of direct sunlight everyday. Normal room temperatures are suitable for the plant. Soil: Use a soil based potting mixture. Humidity: The plant tolerates low humidity.
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Water plentifully during the growing season, but do not allow the plant to stand in water.
- Allow the soil to dry slightly between waterings.
Flowers have a sweet, perfumed odor that has a pleasant quality similar to rose flowers, but kewra is more fruity.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
no serious & insects disease problems.