Ochna, Mickey Mouse Plant
( 32 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: mpylospermum beccarianum
Bloom time: all year
Height: 6 m
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Growing Mickey Mouse plants isn’t difficult. Although it grows in nearly any well-drained soil, it thrives in soil that is amended with compost or other rich organic material. Mickey Mouse plant tolerates either full sunlight or partial shade.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- The plant is often distributed by birds that eat the seeds and, in some cases, can become weedy.
- If this happens, you can leave the plants wherever they pop up, or you can dig them up and move them to another desired location.
- stem and root bark
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.