Kagda - Plant
( 321 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Abelia chinensis, Caprifoliaceae, Chinese Abelia. Abelia triflora, Caprifoliaceae, Himalayan Abelia.
Bloom time: July to September
Height: 5.00 to 8.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
plant care may require a bit of effort, but the results are well worth the work. Not all plants are fragrant, but the most common and hardy do produce a sweet, carrying fragrance. Common is a vine and has larger glossy green leaves than Royal. Both can survive in temperate climates if they are planted in a sheltered area.
Sunlight: Full sun to part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 28 deg F
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Every leaf has a growth bud, so removing old flower blossoms encourages the plant to make more flowers instead of using the energy to make seeds.
- Clean away from around the base of the rosebushes any trimmed debris that can harbor disease and insects.
Specimen, group or mass. Border, foundation or hedge. Site in areas where the flowers and fragrance plus the visiting butterflies may be easily observed. Straight species is infrequently marketed in commerce.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
No serious insect or disease problems.