Ipomea, Morning Glory - Plant
( 246 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Morning glory.
Color: white, red, blue, purple and yellow.
Bloom time: May through September.
Height: 14 feet.
Difficulty level: Medium.
Planting & Care
Provide a trellis, arbor or other structure for your Morning Glory to climb on at planting time.
Sunlight: Moderate light.
Soil: Any good, fast-draining potting soil.
Water: prefer regular moisture in a well-drained pot.
Temprature: It does not tolerate temperatures below 7 °C (45 °F).
Fertilizer: Feed with a weak liquid fertilizer throughout the growing season.
- Prune climbing species in spring.
- Under glass, provide full light with protection from the hottest sun.
- Once plants have reached about six inches or so in height, you may want to provide some type of support for the vine to twine around.
- Those planted in hanging baskets can simply be left to spill over the container’s edge.
- Ipomoea can be grown in the greenhouse or outdoors as annuals over a pergola or archway, or as groundcover.