Diospyros Blancoi, Mabolo, Temburini - Plant
( 98 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Velvet Apple, Mabolo tree
Difficulty level: Easy.
Planting & Care
Prepare the soil well where you wish to plant your tree. Dig in plenty of organic matter and mulch well.
Sunlight: full sun.
Soil: Soil and requiring very little attention.
Water: Water well during dry periods.
Fertilizer: feed twice yearly with a complete fertilizer.
- A decoction of the young leaves is used as a treatment for hypertension, heart ailments and diabetes.
- The leaves are heated and squeezed with the leaves of Plectranthus amboinicus to make a preparation that is used to treat chest colds.
- The bark is astringent, A decoction is used as a treatment for coughs, fevers, dysentery and diarrhoea.
- The edible fruits are highly esteemed in some areas, but are barely known in most parts of the world.
- Some people prefer eating the unripe fruit, being crisp like an apple but juicier and sweeter.
- It is sometimes cultivated for its fruit and wood in the tropics, most commonly as a backyard tree, and is also often used as a shade tree along the sides of roads.