Black Guava, Amrud - Plant
( 116 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Height: 33 feet.
Difficulty level: Easy.
Planting & Care
Sunlight: Full sun.
Soil: Wide range of soils and will grow in both sandy or rocky soils in addition to loams, preferring a pH of 4.5–7 but tolerating alkaline soil to to pH 8.5.
Water: Should be watered every 2 days after planting for the first week and then once a week for the following few months.
Temprature: Temperatures between 15 and 45°C (59–113°F).
Fertilizer: Young trees benefit from fertilizer application with the type an amount varying with area and soil type.
- Guava trees benefit from the application of a layer or organic mulch such as bark or wood chips around the base.
- Eaten fresh, but can also be used for jellies, jams, ice cream, sauces, cakes, tarts, drinks and chutney.