Annona Reticulata, Ram phal ( Grown through seeds ) - Plant
( 130 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Custard Apple
Bloom time: June
Height: 15.00 to 30.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Annona growing tree of the family Annonaceae and also known as Sop, Annona evergreen perennial but in a cold weather become deciduous. Can grow in tropics mediterranean or subtropical climate.Flower small green-yellowish, separate times on the same tree female and male flower, the flowers are protogyny at first female and after
Sunlight: Full sun to part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 25 °C (77 °F) to 41 °C (106 °F)
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Small tree that produces large heart-shaped tropical fruit with soft acid pulp.
- Custard Apple grows as a semi-evergreen and is a flowering edible fruit.
- Being a evergreen plant, it will be evergreen in mild areas but otherwise deciduous.
- Custard Apple is known for its tree growing habit.
Ornamental. Fruit production.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
No serious insect or disease problems. Watch for mealybugs. Must be protected from frost.
http://www.missouribotanicalgarden.org/ http://www.flowersofindia.net/ https://myfolia.com