Alpinia Purpurata, Red Ginger - Plant
( 130 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Red Ginger.
Bloom time: All year round.
Height: Upto 12 feet.
Difficulty level: Easy.
Planting & Care
Sunlight: Dappled light.
Soil: Not very picky about potting soil.
Water: Grown under proper conditions, they need a steady, year-round supply of water.
Temprature: They can survive temperatures down to 50˚F.
Fertilizer: Feed with a weak liquid fertilizer throughout the growing season. Coated slow-release fertilizer pellets also work well.
- Although they are not especially picky about their soil, it s not uncommon for the plants to experience a mild magnesium deficiency.
- In this case, supply them with a pinch or two Epsom salts every month or so to keep the leaves green and healthy.
- Red ginger is a very useful and perennial with diverse forms.
- With its long, attractive red flower bracts and lush green leaves, it works well in tropical-theme landscapes.
- It is useful as a tall informal hedge or screen.