Pilea Nummulariifolia, Creeping Charlie - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Creeping Jenny, Creeping Charlie
Bloom time: June
Height: 0.25 to 0.50 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Plant where they will receive a minimum of 5 to 6 hours of full sun per day. Plants grown in weak sun may not die at once, but they weaken gradually. Give them plenty of organic matter when planting and don’t crowd them.Wear sturdy gloves to protect your hands from prickly thorns.
Sunlight: Full sun to part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Water: Medium to wet
Temprature: 20 and 85 degrees F
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer Apply any organic fertilizer
- plant care is not difficult but does require vigilance.
- The vines need to be trained early when they are young.
- You may use plant ties or just weave them through trellis sections.
- Fertilize the plant in spring just before new growth appears.
- Pinch off the tips of the vines in the second year to promote branching which will fill the trellis with bushy growth.
Excellent ground cover for areas where it can be left alone to spread or naturalize, such as banks, woodland gardens, along paths, or in moist areas near water gardens or along streams, pools or ponds. Also can be planted to cover or spill over stone walls.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
No serious insect or disease problems. Spreads by runners and can be a very aggressive spreader. Yellow foliage has been known to revert to the green color of the species.