Poinsettia (Pink) - Plant
( 38 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Euphorbia pulcherrima
Color: Yellow flowers with red bracts
Bloom time: Seasonal bloomer
Height: 3.00 to 10.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Both can survive in temperate climates if they are planted in a sheltered area. Arabian is a small bush with evergreen leaves. There are many other varieties of plant, of which are best suited for sub-tropical climates. Learning how to grow will add a striking visual and olfactory touch to the garden.
Sunlight: Part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 10 degrees C
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- You may use plant ties or just weave them through trellis sections.
- Fertilize the plant in spring just before new growth appears.
- Pinch off the tips of the vines in the second year to promote branching which will fill the trellis with bushy growth.
- The vining plant is prone to spider mites, which can be combated with horticultural oil or neem oil.
Grown primarily as a pot plant, poinsettias are a big industry representing about 85% of potted plant Christmas season sales. The USA exports about 90% of the world’s poinsettia plants.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
- Its generally kep indoor in living room and in terrac area.
Problems may include whitefly, mealybugs, red spider mites and scale. Root or stem rots can also occur if overwatered.