True Cinnamon, Tamala Patram - Plant
( 220 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: tetraploid daylily
Bloom time: June to July
Height: 2.00 to 3.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Spring or Fall planting is recommended, especially in hot areas. Spring shipments should arrive after the ground has thawed and danger of hard frost has passed. Fall shipments should arrive several weeks before freezing weather, although you can plant later if you will mulch the plants.
Preparing for your new daylilies.Work your ground in advance, incorporating organic material such as compost or well-rotted manure if possible. Spacing-Daylily plants come in a wide range of sizes, but here are some general guidelines to follow: Small Flower & Miniatures: 16" to 24" Large Flowers: 18" to 30" For a closed bed or border: 12" to 18"
Sunlight: Full sun to part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Water: Water is essential for good performance.
- In sufficient quantity, water helps ensure that you get as many blooms and as large blooms as possible.
- It is most important that daylilies get sufficient water in the spring, when plants are making scapes and buds, and in summer during bloom season.
- Daylilies can withstand drought conditions, but you will notice decreased numbers of blooms and smaller bloom sizes.
Easy-to-grow herbaceous perennials for gardens. Borders. Edging. Mass over large areas or grow in clumps. Dwarf cultivars are excellent in rock gardens.
- Unverified information Root and leaves-used in intermittent fevers, biliousness, jaundice; also in rheumatic affections; bruised in salt water, used in skin diseases.
- A decoction of the root bark is given to women to control fits at the time of delivery.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.