Senecio Vitalis Blue - Plant
( 41 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: ROSEMARY - TUSCAN BLUE, ITALIAN
Color: Dark blue
Bloom time: Seasonal bloomer
Height: 3.00 to 6.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
The deep planting encourages the developing stem to send out roots to help stabilize the plant and perhaps eliminate the need for staking. Also, deep planting keeps Bangada bulbs cool when temperatures soar. Enrich the soil with leaf mold or well-rotted organic matter to encourage good drainage.
Sunlight: Full sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Water: Dry to medium
Temprature: 30° to 40°F
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- plant care is not difficult but does require vigilance.
- The vines need to be trained early when they are young.
- You may use plant ties or just weave them through trellis sections.
- Fertilize the plant in spring just before new growth appears.
- Pinch off the tips of the vines in the second year to promote branching which will fill the trellis with bushy growth.
Where winter hardy, grow in herb gardens, borders or foundations. Ornamental specimen or low hedge. Container plants are attractive additions to patios, decks and other sunny areas around the home.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
Rosemary is often a difficult plant to overwinter indoors. It is susceptible to powdery mildew, particularly when air circulation is poor. Botrytis is also a potential concern. Root rots may occur if plants are overwatered. Watch for aphids, mealybugs, whiteflies and spider mites on indoor plants (less of a problem on outdoor plants).