Sedum Confusum - Plant
( 409 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: lesser Mexican stonecrop
Bloom time: April
Height: 0.25 to 0.75 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Plant sedum seeds in early spring in well-drained, average to rich soil in full sun. Space the plants between 6 inches and 2 feet apart, depending on the type. Low-growing and vigorous species will tolerate partial shade.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: -20.6 °C (-5 °F) to -17.8 °C (0 °F)
Fertilizer: The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
- Once established, sedums require little care.
- Check your plants regularly to make sure they are not dry and water when needed.
Ground cover. Borders. Rock gardens. Hanging baskets. May be difficult to find in commerce.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
No serious insect or disease problems. Not reliably winter hardy in the St. Louis area.