Purple Shamrock, Oxalis Triangularis - Plant
( 1 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: False Shamrock, Purple Shamrock and Love Plant.
Bloom time: Spring and summer.
Height: 6-12 in.
Difficulty level: Easy.
Planting & Care
Sunlight: Bright indirect light will give them the best leaf color.
Soil: Any good potting mix.
Water: Allow surface of soil to dry between waterings.
Temprature: 55-65°F/13-18°C at night/not warmer than 75°F/24°C during the day.
Fertilizer: Feed every 2 weeks while plant is growing with a balanced liquid fertilizer diluted by half. When blooming stops, feed every other month.
- Often they grow it in containers to adorn shaded patios, etc.
- during the warm-weather months.
http://www.ourhouseplants.com/plants/purple-shamrock http://www.guide-to-houseplants.com/purple-shamrock.html http://landscaping.about.com/od/tropicalplants/p/Purple-Shamrock-Plants.htm