Kalanchoe Flapjack, Poplet - Plant
( 169 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: kalanchoe
Color: Yellow flower
Bloom time: April to May
Height: 1.00 to 2.50 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Plant Flapjack Kalanchoe flapjack where it receives several hours of bright sunlight but is protected during the hottest part of the day. Avoid total shade, which causes the plant to become long and spindly. Sunlight brings out the intense red leaf edges.
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 25 to 30 degrees
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Water Flapjack Kalanchoe deeply whenever the top of the soil feels dry and let the soil dry before watering again, as Kalanchoe rots quickly in muddy soil.
- Check the leaves often during the winter months, and water only when the leaves begin to appear shriveled.
Interesting tropical plant. Mass in the garden where winter hardy. Good accent. Rock garden. May be grown as an annual.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.