Jade Plant, Elephant Bush (Small) - Plant
( 124 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Color: After a dormant period in winter, the bush produces small pink flowers grouped in clusters at the ends of the branches.
Bloom time: After a dormant period in winter.
Height: up to 10 feet.
Difficulty level: easy
Planting & Care
For indoor cactus & succulents, recommended pot size is 10inch, it may do well in 6 inch pot as well. Typically an indoor cactus & succulents does not change greatly in size, and you want to avoid excess soil in the pot, which can hold too much water and rot the cactus.
Sunlight: Place the plant in a bright area of the home; a south or southeast facing window works great. If natural light is not adequate, you can supplement with a nice natural white florescent bulb. You can put it outside in summer and spring, with indirect light, but it will need to remain indoors during fall and winter.
Soil: Use a potting soil mix with a little sand; a cactus & succulents likes good drainage. You can mix in a little slow release organic fertilizer, but it is not necessary. Make sure to pack down the soil around the transplanted plant, and thoroughly water it, to help spur the rooting process in the new soil.
Water: It requires normal watering when the soil is dry in the summer, and very little watering in the winter. Over-watering will cause it to lose its leaves.
Temprature: Place the cutting in a moderately lit area where temperatures are at least 65 F. (18 C.).
Fertilizer: Implement a low-nitrogen liquid fertilizer every 6-8 weeks between spring and early fall.
- The most common mistake made in succulent plants is watering.
- They are drought tolerant but do require watering from April to October.
- In winter the plants are dormant and you may suspend watering.
- Elephant bush succulents in the home interior should not have consistently wet feet.
- Make sure the pot drains well and donâ€™t leave a saucer with water sitting under the container.
- The home interior is an excellent place to grow elephant bush houseplants.