Hworthia Glabrata - Plant
( 136 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Salm-Dyck
Color: dark green
Bloom time: Early summer
Height: 4 cm (2 in) to 20 cm (8 in)
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Growing in a greenhouse will also provide sufficient light… but grown indoors for much of the year can create etiolated, weakened and abnormally green plants. The more light the better, with the exception of full sun for those species that can’t tolerate it, or are unaccustomed to (can sunburn severely, and subsequently rot).
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 1 to 5 deg. C.
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Water ideally when soil is getting dry, and not if wet (sounds easy, and really is, but when you have thousands of plants to water, taking time to see if each pot is dry or not takes too much time to me).
- When in doubt, best to skip watering… too much is worse than too little.
Use a sharp knife and cut as close to the parent plant as possible, ensure the offset has some roots. Wait a day for the offset to dry slightly (this reduces the chances of the raw "wound" from rotting), then pot up in a small container using a standard potting or cactus compost mix.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
Caterpillars, mealybugs, and spider mites also cause problems. Avoid spraying and tolerate some leaf damage unless the situation is uncontrolled