Graptoveria Douglas Huth - Plant
( 194 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Chinese Lantern
Bloom time: July
Height: 1.00 to 2.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Graptoveria Douglas Huth f cristata A lovely form of Douglas Huth, with pointed pink leaves packed tightly along the crest. Grows to 20cm wide.This is a fantastic Graptoveria with a really nice form and interesting colours. In full sun it turns vibrant pink and in shade it turns bluish, hence its synonyms Dr Huth s Pink and Dr Huth s Blue .
Sunlight: Full sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 28 degrees C
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Graptoveria Douglas Huth : Echeveria hybrid.
- Stemless, clump-forming rosettes with thick gray-green leaves.
- Shades of pink or burgundy when stressed.
- Pink flowers on long arching stems.
- Needs good drainage.
- Tender soft succulent - will not tolerate frost.
Best sited in areas of the landscape where its spreading tendencies are not a concern. This plant is generally not recommended for borders.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
No serious insect or disease problems.