Euphorbia Tirucalli, Pencil Tree - Plant
( 89 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Pencil Tree, Firestick Plants
Color: yellow green
Bloom time: jun to july
Height: 24-36 in. (60-90 cm).
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Euphorbia tirucalli (also known as aveloz, firestick plants, Indian tree spurge, naked lady, pencil tree, pencil cactus, sticks on fire or milk bush) (Sanskrit: सप्तला saptala, सातला satala,Marathi : sher-kandvel शेर-कांडवेल) is a shrub that grows in semi-arid tropical climates.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 65 F. (18 C.)
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- As I say in the video, you want the light to be high & the water to be low.
- Mine is in a very large terra cotta estate pot (28″ x 28″) & I water it every it every 1-2 months in the summer, giving it 2-3 big watering cans full at a time.
- In your home, do the same – water it every month or so in the summer & maybe every 2 months in the winter, depending on a few variables.
This is a general guideline but I outline more specifics in this post on watering houseplants 101.
- In terms of the Pencil Cactus, less liquid love is better
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.