Poinsettia (Maroon) - Plant
( 96 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Euphorbia pulcherrima
Color: Yellow flowers with red bracts
Bloom time: Seasonal bloomer
Height: 3.00 to 10.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Both can survive in temperate climates if they are planted in a sheltered area. Arabian is a small bush with evergreen leaves. There are many other varieties of plant, of which are best suited for sub-tropical climates. Learning how to grow will add a striking visual and olfactory touch to the garden.
Sunlight: Part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 10 degrees C
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- You may use plant ties or just weave them through trellis sections.
- Fertilize the plant in spring just before new growth appears.
- Pinch off the tips of the vines in the second year to promote branching which will fill the trellis with bushy growth.
- The vining plant is prone to spider mites, which can be combated with horticultural oil or neem oil.
Grown primarily as a pot plant, poinsettias are a big industry representing about 85% of potted plant Christmas season sales. The USA exports about 90% of the world’s poinsettia plants.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
- Its generally kep indoor in living room and in terrac area.
Problems may include whitefly, mealybugs, red spider mites and scale. Root or stem rots can also occur if overwatered.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.