Zephyranthes Grandiflora, Pink Rain Lily - Plant
( 115 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
A clump can have up to 20 flowers open at once...absolutely spectacular. Zephyranthes grandiflora can be even more of a shocker when used in a mass planting...nothing demure or quaint here!
Common name: pink rain lily , pink fairy lily , pink magic lil
Color: white, pink, yellow
Bloom time: July to August
Height: 0.75 to 1.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Several of the zephyr lilies (genus Zephyranthes) are called "rain lily", but this one most deserves that name: Zephyranthes grandiflora blooms numerous times throughout the summer and autumn, always after a rain that follows a dry period.
Sunlight: Full sun to part shade
Soil: well-drained soils
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Grow potted rain lilies in a soil-based potting mix with extra sand added.
- They do best when crowded and slightly pot-bound.
- During the summer, fertilize every 3-4 weeks with a balanced fertilizer.
- Outdoors, rain lilies like a moist but well drained soil in full sun.
- Light: Grow rain lilies in full sun, or in part shade, especially a high shade from tall trees.
There are some 70 species of zephyr lilies, all from the New World tropics and subtropics. Zephyranthes grandiflora is sometimes marketed in the bulb trade under incorrect names, such as the Cuban Z.
- Garden Uses Borders, rock gardens, along paths or sidewalks.
- Containers for patios, porches or decks.
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor / physian befor use.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.