Tecoma (Shurb, Pink) - Plant
( 32 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: yellow bells
Bloom time: Flowers freely
Height: 2.00 to 6.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Tecoma capensis, commonly known as cape honeysuckle, is a flowering, versatile evergreen that is suitable as a climbing vine, border plant, shrub or ground cover. It blooms in clusters of tubular, red-orange flowers that are about 2 inches in length in the late summer, fall and winter.
Sunlight: Full sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 20 °C to 30 °C
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Train a climbing vine cape honeysuckle plant on a trellis or other supporting object using plant ties to support the vines.
- To maintain the shape of shrubs, prune long or unruly branches back to a side branch or bud with sharp pruning shears.
- Cut off old, damaged or dead branches at their base and remove them.
Popular plants in southern Florida and California where they are often planted as specimens, massed in gardens and shrub borders or planted as informal hedges or screens.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
- Its generally kep indoor in living room and in terrac area.
No serious insect or disease problems. Watch for spider mites and whiteflies on indoor plants.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.