Mussaenda ( Red ) - Plant
( 52 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Mussaenda erythrophylla, commonly known as Ashanti Blood, Red Flag Bush and Tropical Dogwood, is an evergreen West African shrub. The bracts of the
Common name: Mussaenda
Color: Red or yellow with white,
Bloom time: Seasonal bloomer
Height: 1.00 to 3.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
All is not what it seems with a Mussaenda flower. Take a look at a ‘flower’ and what will first strike you are the large showy ‘petals’ which are in fact enlarged floral sepals. These surround the yellow, cream or white flowers.
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 55 degrees.
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Mussaendas are generally planted at the rear of garden borders.
- Being taller plants, their bases are often bare and benefit from a border of lower shrubs or groundcovers.
- Take care to select plants that are not to vigorous and may compete with these plants.
Shrub in tropical climates. Container plant in St. Louis.
- cough, asthma,
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.